Skip to main content Skip to footer

Buying my mum and dads property.

My mum and dad are selling their property through estate agents one of which have only had the property on their books for 6 weeks the other for nearly a year. I'am their son and have deceided to buy the property to rent out as they are renting another property and paying mortgage and are getting into finacial difficulties. Do they still have to pay estate agent fees?

Asked on Oct 27 2012, Selling in Spalding | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Spalding questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling