Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Are there companies I can sell my share of a property to?

I own share of a property as tenants in common and would like to sell my share as the other person is not willing to sell. Is this possible and if so are there companies out there who will invest in such a thing?

Asked on Jan 7 2016, Selling in Surrey | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Probably best to speak to a lawyer about this but you may be able to transfer the property into a Limited Company and sell the shares from that entity. I´d imagine it would be tricky as you would still need permission to do so from your co-owner and potential investors would be weary about the other interest in the property and the associated problems that could bring down the line.

    Answered on Nov 17 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Surrey questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling