Skip to main content Skip to footer

Interested in selling property with planning permission in CR7 8JP

I am currently trying to sell my freehold property which has planning permission to split into 2 flats? Property is currently a 3 bed house with tenanted shop in front. Due to the mixture of residential and commercial element will the auction be a best bet?

Asked on Apr 22 2012, Selling in Thornton Heath | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Going to auction will be the easiest way to sell, get advice from a couple of local agents first. Whilst the auction is the fastest way to sell, you can sell for far less than you might want. Setting a reserve can mean it won't sell, so get lots of advice and look at what price you can sell for.

    Answered on Apr 23 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Thornton Heath questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling