Skip to main content Skip to footer

What's the best agent to use for selling a high specification newly built semi on Daniell road?

Asked on Jun 8 2010, Selling in Truro | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I have found that an internet agent called Get an Offer have been very successful in selling properties nationwide. Tom is an exceptional estate agent an has a large database of clients looking to purchase.

    Answered on Jun 9 2010, Report content
  • We are part of the Home sale network which is a countrywide network of independent estate agents who have been assessed as best in area by Cartus the nations largest relocation company. The agent we and they recommend is Phillip Martin, the guy you need to speak to is Mr Steven Jenkin

    Answered on Jun 9 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Truro questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling