Skip to main content Skip to footer

What is the band for my mid-terrice house( e.g AorBorC)

Asked on Apr 20 2010, Selling in Dudley | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Depends on the area not just your property size. you might find this article in the link below an interesting read.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Apr 21 2010, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Dudley questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling