Skip to main content Skip to footer

Part-Exchange and Estate Agent Fees

My house is on the market via an estate agent. What happens if I choose to take a part-exchange offer from a developer? Would I still have to pay the estate agent a percentage of the sale price?

Asked on Sep 23 2013, Selling in Bradford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, Most estate agents will charge you in the event builders take your property in part exchange. It might be prudent to check your contract because the estate agents must specifically advise you of this within their agreement. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 24 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Bradford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling