Skip to main content Skip to footer

What do I need if selling our own house ourselves?

Asked on Jul 17 2012, Selling in Leeds | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • You need the EPC certificate, nothing more to enable you to sell privately. To advertise you can use many free property advertising sites on the internet, you will find these on a Google search. You might find a board helpful, as people looking at other properties in the area will drive past and see your board. You can set up a free website, this is also easy to look up on Google. If you find you get no interest from advertising privately, try an online estate agent who uses Zoopla, Rightmove and all the major portals, but take a very reduced fee compared to a high street agent. Best of luck.

    Answered on Jul 17 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Leeds questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling