Skip to main content Skip to footer

Selling your home Privately

How do I sell privately through Zoopla rather than through an agent.

Asked on Oct 18 2013, Selling in Worcester | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Zoopla only accept properties from estate agents

    Answered on Oct 20 2013, Report content
  • Hi, Unfortunately Zoopla is a property portal that is only open to estate agents to advertise on and therefore if you are looking to sell your home and advertise it across Zoopla, you would need to instruct a local estate agent who uses Zoopla to market your property. You can search agents who use Zoopla within your area using the 'Find agents' tab at the top of this page. In terms of selling privately, we would wish you the best of luck doing so but would also advise you to be cautious - we recently blogged about private selling which you may be interested in

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jan 6 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Worcester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling