Skip to main content Skip to footer

Placing my house on Zoopla

How to register and advertise my house on with Zoopla. We are currently on the market with a local estate agent and was wondering if we were breaching any contractual rules if we were to advertise our house with Zoopla?

Asked on Oct 15 2011, Using Zoopla in Bedford | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • To advertise on Zoopla, you need to use an agent who advertises here. Have a look at your contract to see if you have signed a sole agency agreement, if not, then find an estate agent who uses Zoopla and go from there.

    Answered on Oct 18 2011, Report content
  • Hi, To advertise on Zoopla you must be an estate agent. We would advise that if you are looking to advertise on Zoopla you speak with your estate agent to see if they are registered on the site. If not you can always contact a registered agent and are able to perform a search on the 'find agents' tab

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Bedford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla