Skip to main content Skip to footer

How to advertise my house for sale on here?

How to advertise my house for sale on here?

Asked on Sep 22 2009, Using Zoopla in Bridlington | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I belive it has to be through an estate agent, thanks.

    Answered on Oct 15 2009, Report content
  • Yes only agents can advertise with portals like Rightmove, Zoopla, FindaProperty etc but there are low cost estate agents like ourselves for most areas...

    Answered on Sep 3 2011, Report content
  • Unfortunately there is no facility for private listings. If you would like to advertise your property on Zoopla we would suggest contacting a local estate agent who is registered on Zoopla and instruct them to sell / let your property. You can search for agents using the 'find agents' tab

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Bridlington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla