Skip to main content Skip to footer

I want to advertise my flat for rent on Zoopla.

Asked on Sep 18 2013, Using Zoopla in Bushey | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi, Zoopla is a portal for estate agents to advertise their properties on and therefore general members of the public are unable to advertise their own private properties. In order to advertise a property on this portal we would suggest that you get in touch with a local estate agent who will be able to advertise your property on Zoopla as well as through a variety of other mediums. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 19 2013, Report content
  • If you are a private landlord then unfortunately you cannot advertise on either zoopla or rightmove as both of these sites are for agents only

    Answered on Jan 29 2014, Report content
  • Hi. You can't advertise on zoopla (or rmove) without an agent unfortunately. If you are looking for a low cost option that gives you control of your property, such as meeting prospective tenants and choosing who to let to, why not consider an online letting age. Please feel free to contact me for more information. Best wishes, Eleanor 01284 711020, The Online Letting Agents

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 11 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Bushey questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla