Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How do a advertise my house here?

I currently have my house on with a local agent how do I go about advertising here? Many thanks.

Asked on Apr 21 2011, Using Zoopla in Caldicot | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, If your estate agent is a registered member of Zoopla then they will be able to advertise it on here. Unfortunately there is no facility for private listings. If you would like to advertise your property on Zoopla we would suggest contacting a local estate agent who is registered on Zoopla and instruct them to sell / let your property. You can search for agents using the 'find agents' tab

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question