Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can you provide council tax banding for NN18 9EB?

Can you provide council tax banding for NN18 9EB?

Asked on Mar 11 2013, Using Zoopla in Corby | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi Sunilkumarster, You can find out the tax banding for any home in England and Wales by visiting the website of the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) website. You will simply need a postcode, and this page will tell you the tax band for each and every house in the streets that fall under it. You didn't specify a house number, but according to the list on the VOA site (, your house will fall under either tax band B or C. To see what this will mean for your charges in 2013/2014, you can have a look at the Northamptonshire Council website, which will give a table with the new valuations at the link below. As you will see from this, you will either pay £799.64 or £913.88 depending on what band your property falls under. Many thanks, Scott

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 12 2013, Report content
  • Hi, We would suggest you get in touch with your local council for the area who will be able to provide information in regards to the band of council tax and the charges applicable to the property. There are additional discounts available for council tax depending upon your circumstances with the property such as sole occupier etc which could allow a 25% discount off the council tax pricing and therefore would suggest that when speaking with your local council that you state your circumstances in order to receive an accurate pricing. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 13 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Corby questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla