Skip to main content Skip to footer

About people on benefits

I am on sickness benefit long term, as I will never be able to work. Where can I find landlords who accept housing benefit?

Asked on Oct 16 2012, Using Zoopla in Elland | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • If you type your query into Google, you will see that many sites advertising property have properties from landlords who accept housing benefits. Sites like Gumtree and Trovit to name a couple. You will be able to find something I'm sure. Best of luck.

    Answered on Oct 17 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Elland questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla