Skip to main content Skip to footer

I want to advertise my property for rent.

Please can you advise me how to do this? Thanks.

Asked on Nov 15 2012, Using Zoopla in Hayes | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Most portals are only open to agents. If you don't want to use an agent try a local paper or private landlord's site but you won't reach as many people so may take more time or not achieve the best rent.

    Answered on Jan 21 2013, Report content
  • Hi, Property portals such as Zoopla & Rightmove are designated for use by estate agents and therefore currently don't allow private listings. We would advise you contact a local estate agent who advertises on the portals and instruct them to sell your home, alongside exposure on Zoopla & Rightmove they will also no doubt have other marketing tools you can tap into such as their own website, local press etc

    Answered on Sep 25 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Hayes questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla