Skip to main content Skip to footer

How old is my house? I know that it was here in 1887

It was called South Carr Farm then, it's called Westfield Farm now. I was wondering if there could be a well on the farm?

Asked on May 13 2010, Using Zoopla in Market Rasen | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • I would be going to the local council offices to see what shows up on the planning records. I would also go to the local library to see what can can be found in local history books. Also a local historian is worth contacting as they may be able to answer some of your questions.

    Answered on Jun 2 2010, Report content
  • As long as the property is registered then you will be able to obtain a copy of the title deeds from your local Land Registry office or website. They will contain the date that the property was built.

    Web reference: http://

    Answered on Aug 24 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Market Rasen questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla