Skip to main content Skip to footer

Do I have to have an estate agent to sell on Zoopla?

Asked on May 25 2011, Using Zoopla in Matlock | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Zoopla isn't available for private sellers unfortunately. In order to display on Zoopla and other property portals you will need to employ an estate agent that subscribes to the websites.

    Answered on May 26 2011, Report content
  • You could subscribe yourself, but it is very costly.

    Answered on May 26 2011, Report content
  • It is free to set a 'TempMe' price, but you will need an agent to advertise on Zoopla.

    Answered on May 26 2011, Report content
  • Hi, Yes you would need to have your property advertised through a Zoopla registered agent as they unfortunately do not allow private listings.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Matlock questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla