Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How do I retrieve historical information about a property before 1990?

For example, the date that building was built.

Asked on Mar 7 2015, Using Zoopla in Milford Haven | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi Caroline, If you have lost the deeds to your property you should inquire with the land registry to get a new copy. You can also check with the solicitor when dealing with a new property! Good luck. Jeff.

    Answered on Mar 17 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Milford Haven questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla