Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How do I sell my business and residential property?

Asked on May 6 2016, Using Zoopla in North Shields | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi, Use an agent who deals with both residential and commercial or consider auction. Good luck. Jonathan :-)

    Answered on May 23 2016, Report content
  • Hi body 123, To sell a property through Zoopla you'll need to contact an estate agent. If you contact one, they'll give you advice on how to sell your property, as well as how to get your property valued. You can also have a valuation made on our website, just check out the link below. Many thanks, Dan

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 7 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in North Shields questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla