Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am a landlord, can I rent out my home on Zoopla?

Asked on Sep 23 2013, Using Zoopla in Ormskirk | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, Zoopla is a portal for estate agents only and therefore we would advise that if you are looking to advertise via Zoopla then you should get in contact with a local estate agent in order to let your property for you which will then mean your property is advertised on Zoopla as well as other property portals and in local press etc. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 24 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Ormskirk questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla