Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Selling a property in Probate

Hi I'm selling my late Father's property in probate and want to list it without using an estae agent on Zoopla. Is this easy to do? Thanks Paul

Asked on Feb 10 2014, Using Zoopla in Rugby | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, Unfortunately you won't be able to. Zoopla is a property portal that only allows listings from their members who must be estate agents. In order to advertise on Zoopla you would need to be an estate agent, if you would like to advertise on Zoopla we would suggest contacting a local agent who does advertise on here and instruct them to sell your property. You can search for local agents using the find agents tab at the top of this page. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Feb 17 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Rugby questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla