Skip to main content Skip to footer

Do I need an agent to sell with Zoopla? Thanks Alan.

Asked on Aug 17 2010, Using Zoopla in Strathaven | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You will need to find an estate agent who uses Zoopla to advertise here. Alternatively you can claim your home and set a TemptMe price. Although if you are keen to sell it would be best to use an estate agent. Click 'Find agents' at the top right hand side of the screen and find agents in your area who use Zoopla.

    Answered on Aug 17 2010, Report content
  • Unfortunately there is no facility for private listings. If you would like to advertise your property on Zoopla we would suggest contacting a local estate agent who is registered on Zoopla and instruct them to sell / let your property. You can search for agents using the 'find agents' tab

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Strathaven questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla