Skip to main content Skip to footer

How can I advertise my properties on Zoopla?

I am a private landlord. One of the properties will soon be available to rent and I would like to advertise it - without using a letting agent if possible.

Asked on Apr 5 2010, Using Zoopla in Leeds | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You need to appoint an agent who advertises on Zoopla. there are lots of good agents in your area would you like me to recommend one?

    Answered on Apr 6 2010, Report content
  • You can only advertise on many property portals including Zoopla and Rightmove if you appoint a Letting Agent. If you don't want to use a Letting Agent to manage your property you could always employ one on a "Tenant Find Only" basis. You would have to pay an adminstration fee of anything from £125+VAT for this type of service.

    Answered on Mar 1 2011, Report content
  • Unfortunately there is no facility for private listings. If you would like to advertise your property on Zoopla we would suggest contacting a local estate agent who is registered on Zoopla and instruct them to sell / let your property. You can search for agents using the 'find agents' tab

    Answered on Sep 27 2013, Report content
  • As a private landlord you unfortunately cannot advertise on either zoopla or rightmove as both of these sites are for agents only

    Answered on Jan 29 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Using Zoopla in Leeds questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Using Zoopla