Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

AskMe - Report content

Reporting this answer: so if I understand you correctly you have a tenant that is 2 years in arrears??? the only way to legally secure possession of your property is a) if the tenant surrenders the tenancy or b) to correctly issue a section 21, hope the tenant leaves on expiry of the s21, but if the tenant doesn't, accelerated possession proceedings in the court.

Enter details
  1. Characters remaining: 500