Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

AskMe - Report content

Reporting this answer: The best option is to speak to a local agent, they'll need to know what type of tenancy agreement each tenant has, for how long, how much rent etc etc... Tenanted properties are slightly different to vacant possession properties as they potentially are only of interest to landlords.

Enter details
  1. Characters remaining: 500