Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

AskMe - Report content

Reporting this answer: Hello - according to Harrow council´s website: "Generally a house in multiple occupation will be a property occupied by more than one household and more than two people, and may include bedsits, shared houses and some self-contained flats." ... so, assuming the two friends are a couple, you won´t need licencing.

Enter details
  1. Characters remaining: 500