Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

AskMe - Report content

Reporting this answer: There are a couple of surveyors here that can usually answer this question. Alternatively, if you look at the Title Register the information may be on that document. Failing that, you may want speak with a local surveyor for an accurate figure.

Enter details
  1. Characters remaining: 500