Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

AskMe - Report content

Reporting this answer: Hello, As far as I am aware, there are not Personal Independence Payment (PIP) mortgages but you may be able to access to Support for Mortgage Interest (SMI). Please see the link below... Thanks, Ruban

Enter details
  1. Characters remaining: 500