Get catwalk-ready for the biggest event in fashion with one of these homes with a walk-in wardrobe. Prices range from a high street-friendly £290,000 to a couture-worthy £6.5m.
1. Seven-bedroom detached house in Brookmans Park, Hertfordshire, for £4.75m
The stunning master bedroom suite in this glamorous Hertfordshire mansion boasts his and hers bespoke walk-in wardrobes, so there won’t be any bickering about who gets what shelf. Inside you’ll find glass-fronted shoe storage and a combination of draws and hanging space. Other perks of this plush home include a designer kitchen, state-of-the-art home technology and an outdoor pool.
Available via Statons
2. Three-bedroom flat in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, for £2m
This impressive flat in picturesque Harrogate could come straight from the pages of Vogue. Its enormous dressing room contains handmade cabinets, a jaw-dropping chandelier and an island with a mirrored top. Just off the main dressing room is another walk-in wardrobe with the same tailored storage.
Available via Fine & Country
3. One-bedroom flat in Maida Hill, London, for £475,000
In comparison to the previous two properties, this London flat close to chic Maida Vale and Warwick Avenue is a bargain. Its walk-in wardrobe is modest but practical with a combination of open rails, draws and shoe storage. If work is a priority over fashion, the space could also be used as a study.
Available via Marsh & Parsons
4. 11-bedroom property in Hampstead Garden Suburb, London, POA
There’s been no expense spared on this modern mansion in the sought-after enclave of Hampstead Garden Suburbs. This extends to clothes storage, with the master bedroom leading to a vast dressing room. From Dior to Chanel, Burberry to Versace, Prada to Gucci, there’s room for all your favourite designer pieces in this closet.
Available via UK Sotheby's International Realty
5. Eight-bedroom detached house in Northaw, Hertfordshire, for £6.5m
Love getting glammed up for a big night out? This sleek walk-in wardrobe with its huge dressing table is the perfect spot – there’s even integrated speakers so you can blast your favourite music while you get ready. Coming in at £6.5m, the home offers plenty of other luxuries, including an indoor pool, a cinema room, a bar and a tennis court.
Available via Strutt & Parker
6. Four-bedroom semi-detached house in Middle Littleton, Worcestershire, for £290,000
You can get a walk-in wardrobe on a budget, as this family home for less than £300k proves, but the chances are it will be by sacrificing a bedroom or study. The current owners of this contemporary home are making the most of the space with a combination of cupboards and draws, open hanging rails and even squeezing in a washing machine.
Available via YOPA
7. Six-bedroom detached house in Seer Green, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, for £3.45m
You won’t have to worry about digging around for your favourite shirt with this walk-in wardrobe, as you’ll be able to see everything at a glance. It’s conveniently placed between the master bedroom and its ensuite bathroom, with bright spotlights and mirrored doors that mean you can check out your outfit with ease.
Available via Bovingdons
You might also be interested in...
- Grade II-listed pile where sitcoms Spaced and Black Books were filmed is up for sale
- The tools that will supercharge your property search
- Most clicked-on international properties in August
- How first-time buyers can step on to the property ladder