Zoopla is proud to be back as the headline sponsor of the Ideal Home Show – the biggest of its kind in the UK. We're even giving away free tickets, if you're quick.
Here at Zoopla, we’re really excited about spring. That’s because we’re the headline sponsor of the Ideal Home Show, which runs from 17 March through to 2 April, 2018, at Olympia, London, for the third year in a row.
It’s our mission to be the most useful property resource. We empower people looking for their next home with free tools and information and, in conjunction with uSwitch, help them save money on their household bills once they've move in.
That’s why sponsorship of the Ideal Home Show, renowned for offering visitors first-class advice on all things home related, is a great fit.
Better still, we have 750 pairs of FREE tickets to give away. Just visit the Ideal Home Show’s website’s booking page and, where prompted, enter the code ZOOPLACR (Cost of an adult on-the-door ticket is usually £14 on weekdays and £16 at weekends).
Hurry though, as these free tickets, courtesy of Zoopla, will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
There’ll be more than 600 exhibitors at the Ideal Home Show this year, ranging from interiors and home improvements to technology and fashion and beauty – so there’s something for everyone.
To claim your free tickets:
1. Visit the Ideal Home Show website at http://idealhome.seetickets.co
2. Enter code ZOOPLACR where prompted.
3. Select either 1 or 2 tickets for the date you'd like to attend.
4. Your tickets will be emailed to the address specified.
5. Offer closes when all 750 tickets have been allocated.
6. A maximum of 2 free adult tickets (weekdays and limited weekends) per household. Children 15 years and under go for FREE (maximum 1 child per adult ticket). Please request these tickets at the time of booking. Alternatively, children’s tickets will be available at the box office.
7. Entry into the show is valid only for the specific day shown on tickets.
8. Tickets will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis and will be print-at-home tickets only.
9. Tickets will be sent by email (using details provided at entry) between 3-5 days after application.
10. Tickets are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-assignable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. All tickets will be scanned upon entry.
12. Multiple applications will be refused entry onsite.
13. Open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or for any other reason, and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the give-away..
15. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this give-away, ZPG reserves the right to end or suspend the give-away and amend these terms and condition.
16. Please read your ticket carefully, as tickets will be subject to terms and conditions stipulated by the Ideal Home Show.
17. The promoter of this prize draw is Zoopla Limited of The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH.