Which are the most popular properties in March so far? Valued from £325,000 to £90m and located in a variety of places – from London to Taunton – here are the most viewed propertie
1. What do you get for £90m in London? It may be just a terrace house, but there are an impressive 21 bedrooms and a garage large enough for four limousines. And, of course, it is in an exclusive street in Mayfair.
2. What would you pay for a five bedroom flat? If you are seeking one of the apartments at London’s iconic One Hyde Park, you will need £68m. The accommodation spans an entire floor and boasts views of both Knightsbridge and Hyde Park.
3. A three bedroom house in Taunton is a new entry in the most popular properties chart. It is a classic 1930s detached home, with a price tag of £325,000, General improvement is required.
4. Sometimes a house comes along that makes you feel you would always be fine no matter how bad life gets. And this five bedroom terrrace in London’s Holland Park is one of those properties. After 30 years and four children, the current owner has decide it is time for someone else to make their mark. It has a £7m asking price.
5. A nine bedroom detached house in London’s prestigious confines of Kensington is being offered (POA) with full planning permission to extend the property to include a separate cottage, tennis court and garden pavilion.
6. Have you ever wondered what the interior of the house belonging to celebrity designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen looks like? Now is your chance as he is selling his six bedroom Cotswold home for £1,750,000.
7. You may recognize this former water works in Derbyshire as its renovation featured on the popular television series Grand Designs in 2002. It comes with four bedrooms and five acres of land, and has a guide price of £700,000.
8. The Bishops Avenue in London never seems to be out of the property headlines, having been dubbed Billionaires’ Row. This nine bedroom detached home is set behind high electric gates and costs £38m.
9. This Gloucestershire property was completely renovated 16 years ago by a well known local builder and now provides a beautiful home with a gated driveway, an indoor heated swimming pool and beautiful views.
10. This nine bedroom mansion may look like it is set in the countryside, but it is in fact set in the heart of the London borough of Richmond. It is brand new and enjoys views of the River Thames and Petersham Meadows. (POA)
Some information contained herein may have changed since it was first published. Zoopla strongly advises you to seek current legal and/or financial advice from a qualified professional.