What were the most viewed properties on Zoopla in December so far? Asking prices vary from £130,000 up to £4,999,950.
1. Six bedroom detached house in Woodburn Road, Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland, for £385,000
Topping the list this month is this extensive family home, which has been decorated to an excellent standard. Spreading out over three floors are four reception rooms, a fitted kitchen and a luxury bathroom suite. Outside there is a large garden with a patio area and a double garage with a games room.
Available via Reeds Rains
2. Four bedroom detached house in North Cornelly, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, for £189,950
For those looking for a house in pristine order, then this four bedroom house that's in show home condition could be ideal. Its close proximity to the M4 would make this house perfect for commuters into either Swansea or Cardiff.
Available via Peter Morgan
3. Two bedroom terraced house in Glenwood Road, London, for £249,950
Featuring on Channel 4’s Dispatches programme ‘The British Property Boom,' is this 75inch wide house. The property covers 591 sq ft over two floors, but does have the potential for an extension at the rear. Turnpike Lane tube station is also within half a mile of the property.
Available via Winkworth
4. Seven bedroom detached house in Quarry Park Road, Stourbridge for £1,160,000
There’s room for the whole family in this seven bedroom house, which is only 16.8 miles away from Birmingham. This house would also be superb for entertaining in with its four reception rooms and a large rear garden for summer barbeques.
Available via Connells
5. Four bedroom detached house in Folly Lane, Holmer, Hereford, for £475,000
This super chic and contemporary architect designed house was built in 2013, and its modern features including under floor heating and LED lighting with touch controlled switches. Other bonuses include a large utility room, a dressing room, a gym and landscaped gardens.
Available via Cobb Amos
6. Four bedroom detached house in Waringfield Avenue, Moira, Northern Ireland, for £239,000
Less than half an hour away from Belfast is this immaculate family home which has been elegantly decorated. There is plenty of room for parking thanks to the property’s large driveway and garage, while at the rear of the house is a landscaped garden with a patio area for dining.
Available via Robert Wilson
7. Seven bedroom detached house in Leys Road, Oxshott, Leatherhead, Surrey, for £6,295,000
Although this house may look classical from the outside, the interior is thoroughly modern with plenty of bespoke features. The properties more luxurious attributes include a state of the art security system, a cinema room and an indoor swimming pool.
Available via Knight Frank
8. Six bedroom detached house in Moles Hill, Oxshott, Surrey, for £4,999,950
Located on the prestigious Crown Estate is this three storey mansion that extends to roughly 9,000 sq ft of accommodation. The house also offers separate living space for staff above the triple garage and has slightly less than three quarters of an acre of landscaped gardens.
Available via Knight Frank
9. Four bedroom semi-detached house in Abbey Crescent, Kinloss, Morayshire, for over £130,000
Overlooking beautiful Scottish countryside is this four bedroom family home that has been tastefully decorated throughout. To help keep energy bills down the whole house is double glazed and has cavity wall and loft insulation.
Available via My Online Estate Agent