What are the most viewed properties on Zoopla in January so far? Asking prices vary from £179,950 up to £7,500,000.
1. Six bedroom detached house on Elm Grove, Hornchurch, for £2,950,000
This spacious new family house has topped the list in January. It boasts some pretty cool perks including a cinema room, Scandinavian-style sauna and an enormous open plan kitchen and family room. The property is set behind a wall and electric gates to keep prying eyes to a minimum.
Available via Balgores.
2. Four bedroom detached house on Elmvale in Culmore, Derry, Northern Ireland, for £225,000
There are well-kept lawns both in front and behind this attractive home. The kitchen features a wide range of Neff products, including an American fridge-freezer. The house comes with a tarmac driveway and extended parking, close to the border with Ireland.
Available via Locate Estate Agents.
3. Five bedroom barn conversion in Munsley, Ledbury, for £1,850,000
This striking property is set in the rolling countryside to the west of Ledbury and enjoys a stunning rural location with views to the Malvern Hills and over surrounding fields and orchards. The kitchen was created by Andrew Williams’ award-winning company, Quails, and the family area has a suspended wood burning stove sourced from France.
Available via Hayes.
4. Six bedroom detached house on Briarswood, Goffs Oak, near Waltham Cross, for £1,650,000
The substantial property was built seven years ago and includes a home cinema and gymnasium, secure gated access with video entry phone system and under floor heating on the ground floor. The light and airy home is ideal for a family and has excellent links to central London.
Available via Hetheringtons.
5. Four bedroom detached house on Yews Lane in Laceby, Grimsby, for £179,950
The property has a corner position in a cul-de-sac with views over open fields. The home was refurbished by the current owners and offers immaculate family accommodation. There are a number of good schools in the area.
Available via Lovelle Bacons Estate Agency.
6. Six bedroom detached house at Warren Park in Coombe, Kingston Upon Thames, for £7,500,000
Warren Park is one of the best roads at the exclusive Coombe estate, where magnificent houses back onto the renowned Coombe Hill Golf Course. Southview was fully refurbished three years ago and includes a galleried entrance hall with a sweeping staircase leading to the galleried landing with sky light above.
Available via Coombe Residential.
7. Five bedroom detached house on Withinlee Road, Prestbury, Macclesfield, for £3,500,000
Chart House has been designed for buyers who appreciate the finer things in life. It boasts an indoor pool and hydrotherapy pool, gym and entertainment-media room. The property comprises plenty of bespoke features.
Available via Bridgfords.
8. Seven bedroom detached house on Burkes Road, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, for £3,995,000
This impressive new Georgian-style townhouse close to Beaconsfield railway station comprises oppulent features. It boasts modern, neutral interiors to attract those with a taste for design.
Available via Hamptons International.
9. Five bedroom semi-detached house on Dalla Street, Tyne And Wear, for £199,950
This newly-built home sits in a desirable neighbourhood and is near to the river and parkland areas. It has been completed to a high standard. The kitchen boasts many mod cons and the master bedroom has a pravite ensuite.
Available via Bungle Bugs Estates.
10. Eight bedroom detached house on Northallerton Road, Thornton Le Street, near Thirsk, for £1,250,000
This attractive country residence is set within two acres with views over the countryside and neighbouring golf club. It is accessed via an electric gate and totals just under 7,000 sq ft of living accommodation. It comes with a gym and swimming pool complex.
Available via James Winn.