We’re back with another tiny house Tuesday and this week we have a range of properties that are spread out across the country. From Ramsgate in Kent, to Prestatyn in Wales, we bring you the smallest houses on the market.
1. First up, we have this unusual octagonal shaped property in Exebridge, Somerset, which is currently available for £139,000. This two bedroom Grade II listed building was formerly a toll house and is thought to have been constructed in 1860.
2. For £80,000, you can buy this one bedroom stone bungalow in Ffordd Penrhwylfa, Wales. This well looked after property already has double glazed windows and central heating installed; it also has plenty of outdoor space at both the front and rear.
3. Located near the harbour in the seaside town of Ramsgate, Kent, is this detached one bedroom property. Currently on the market for £135,000, this quirky cottage could make for an excellent holiday home.
4. Up for sale at auction for a guide price of £85,000, is this brick and flint cottage in the village of Syderstone, Norfolk. This one bedroom property was previously used as a holiday investment, but it would also make an ideal first home.
5. If you like interesting conversions and petite property then this former granary in Boreham Street, Hailsham could be for you. Priced at £219,950, this stylishly refurbished building could be a great property to downsize to.
6. This quaint one bedroom detached cottage is on the market for £150,000 in Llanbedrog, Wales. Nestled in a mature garden, the property features a stone inglenook fireplace and has its own private off road parking.
7. Situated in Marsham, Norwich is this two bedroom terraced house in a fetching shade of peach, which is currently on the market for offers about £150,000. This property isn’t short of charm, with lovely features including a multi-fuel burner, exposed beams and a rear garden that looks out onto fields.
8.For £115,000 you could be the owner of this one bedroom cottage in Maiden Newton, Dorchester. This could be a great investment property with Maiden Newton station only minutes away and the nearby A37 providing easy transport access.