Adults and children both love a good games room, but which of these is your favourite?
The summer holidays are well underway and for those that have children driving them up the wall for things to do, creating a games room is a great way to keep them occupied, as well as creating a fun entertainment space.
1. This traditional games room has space for a snooker table and a pool table, making ideal for playing tournaments with friends. Available via UK Sotheby’s International Realty - Cobham
2. Players waiting their turn to play a game of pool can sit and enjoy a refreshing beverage at the stylish bar in this games room. Available via Robert Holmes
3. This green themed games room has loads of room for spectators to watch players battle it out on the table tennis or snooker table. Available via Purplebricks
4. Bean bags stashed under the full sized snooker table in this games room provide extra seating for family and friends as they wait their turn or chill out and watch a film.Available via Platinum Properties
5. Put the jukebox on and while away the hours playing air hockey, table tennis, pool, table football and arcade games in this well stocked games room.Available via Tailor Made Estate Agents & Lettings
6. If you have a spare bedroom and you aren’t sure what to do with it, this conversion will convince you that a games room is exactly what you need. It includes a pool table, a bar and room for a huge television to play video games on. Available via McEwan Fraser Legal
7. There’s no need to go down to the pub when you can have your own games room that is part pub, which comes complete with fruit machines and a bar to pull pints from. Available via West Wales Properties - Tenby
8. This chic bar and games room could easily be in Marbella, but is actually in Oxton, Southwell. The room comes with a high tech lighting and media system, making it perfect for parties. Available via Fine & Country Nottingham
9. Tucked away in the loft is this games room that contains a pool table, dart board and a table for card games. Those that aren’t feeling competitive can sit back and relax by watching a film on the home cinema. Available via Seymours - Horsell
10. Sat above a triple garage is this light and airy games room with a jukebox, dart board and snooker table to keep everyone entertained. The room also boasts air conditioning and a Juliet balcony.Available via Hamptons International - Fleet