Central Business Agency, OX1
CENTRAL BUSINESS AGENCY, Business Transfer & Commercial Property Agents
- An independent practice established in 1946;
- Specialising in the valuation and sale of businesses and commercial premises and other related professional services;
- Whether buying or selling, renting or leasing, you can be assured of the personal attention of the Partners who have over 55 years combined experience in the profession;
- Members of Propertymark incorporating the Institution of Commercial & Business Agents and the National Association of Estate Agents);
- Conveniently located Oxford city centre offices;
- Covering the counties of Oxfordshire, Bath & North East Somerset, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Wiltshire.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Commercial for sale||90||£158,953||18 weeks|
|Commercial to let||8||£20,332 pa||17 weeks|
Latest commercial property for sale
£130,000 (£113.04/sq. ft) Offers in region of
Thriving fish & chip take-away with 4 bedroom accommodation in centre of historic Wiltshire market town. Consistent turnover with net takings of £187,801 in year ended 30/9/2017. Gross profit £97,384 (52%). Net Profit £50,170.
£100,000 (£333.33/sq. ft) Offers in region of
Well located sandwich bar/delicatessen, Oxford city centre. Net sales last year £177,875 from 41 weeks trading per year (closed 11 weeks per annum out of university term time). G.P. Margin 55%. Net Profits of £45,000.
Latest commercial property to rent
£18,000 pa (£35.02/sq. ft. pa)
Shop to let, 72 Cowley Road, Oxford (city centre ¾ of a mile). Busy and popular trading location in student populated area. Class A1 514 ft.² ground floor lock-up premises include shop, kitchen/store and rear yard. New lease @ £18,000 per annum rental.
£39,000 pa (£38.20/sq. ft. pa)
‘the high’ oxford - class A1 retail premises to let. Premises suitable for a variety of retail businesses. Impressive double fronted Grade II listed retail sales shop (945 ft.²) with good display windows fronting ‘The High.