Central Business Agency, OX1
CENTRAL BUSINESS AGENCY, Business Transfer & Commercial Property Agents
- An independent practice established in 1946;
- Specialising in the valuation and sale of businesses and commercial premises and other related professional services;
- Whether buying or selling, renting or leasing, you can be assured of the personal attention of the Partners who have over 55 years combined experience in the profession;
- Members of Propertymark incorporating the Institution of Commercial & Business Agents and the National Association of Estate Agents);
- Conveniently located Oxford city centre offices;
- Covering the counties of Oxfordshire, Bath & North East Somerset, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Wiltshire.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Commercial for sale||95||£139,347||26 weeks|
|Commercial to let||7||£24,596 pa||19 weeks|
Latest commercial property for sale
£35,000 (£56.45/sq. ft) Offers in region of
Established newsagents, confectioners, tobacconist, in well represented parade with free parking serving a popular suburb of Gloucester. Net takings £184,449 per annum (Gross profit margin 17%) with counter news sales only. Full national lottery agency. W
£90,000 (£128.57/sq. ft) Offers in region of
Cowley road, oxford – licensed restaurant. Busy trading location close to The Plain and under ¾ of a mile from the city centre benefitting from good level of local and student trade. Ground floor premises: 44 cover restaurant plus 20 covers alfresco.
£20,000 (£12.45/sq. ft) Offers in region of
Class A5 hot food take-away/food preparation premises, Carterton, Oxfordshire. Suitable for home delivery/food preparation/take-away sales type businesses. 1,607 ft.² unit on Business Park close to town centre includes take-away and fully equipped kitchen
Latest commercial property to rent
£29,500 pa (£37.34/sq. ft. pa)
Retail premises to let, 144 London Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 9EB. Previously occupied by a Post Office. Semi-detached property providing ground floor lock-up sales shop (680 ft.²) and store room/office (109 ft.²). Rear car parking space. New lease ava
£18,000 pa (£35.02/sq. ft. pa)
Shop to let, 72 Cowley Road, Oxford (city centre ¾ of a mile). Busy and popular trading location in student populated area. Class A1 514 ft.² ground floor lock-up premises include shop, kitchen/store and rear yard. New lease @ £18,000 per annum rental.