Infinity Property Solutions, HA3
Once you work with us you will see how and why we stand out from the rest. Winning numerous awards is a testament to our hardworking ethos as well as a responsibility to lead.
We endeavor to continuously raise the standard and show you the difference when you place your trust in us. We are proud to provide real solutions to get you moving.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||75||£571,969||17 weeks||Residential to rent||51||£1,309 pcm||7 weeks|
|Commercial to let||3||£12,324 pa||6 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
This super sized 6 bedroom semi-detached extended family residence is packed with incredible features and is set in a highly sought after area in Kenton, Harrow. The ground floor porch leads you to a large through lounge. Natural light passes through ...
This delightful 2 bedroom second floor flat offers incredible features including a brand new kitchen and is close to local amenities including shops, restaurants and outdoor open spaces. The flat comes with a good size through lounge which leads onto ...
£240,000 Guide price
Ideal for investors or first time buyers this lovely 1 bedroom second floor flat provides a great opportunity. The flat is approximately 533 square feet and provides an open plan reception and kitchen with integrated appliances. The large bedroom is ...
Latest residential property to rent
£2,100 pcm (£485 pw) Ashburnham Gardens, Harrow-On-The-Hill, Harrow HA1
- Available Now - Semi-Detached Family Home - Four Double Bedrooms + Fitted Cupboards - Family Bathroom & Ground Floor WC - Off Street Parking (x1 Car) - Large Reception Room - Family Dining Room - Modern Kitchen - Large Private Garden - Part ...
£1,350 pcm (£312 pw) Vaughan Road, Harrow HA1
- Available Now - Ground Floor Maisonette - 2 Bedroom Maisonette - Fitted Kitchen + New Appliances - Large Reception Room - Modern Bathroom & WC - Share Of Private Garden + Shed - Off Street Permit Parking Available - Central Harrow Location With ...
£425 pcm (£98 pw) Glebe Crescent, Queensbury, Harrow HA3
- 2nd Floor Double Bedroom - Bills Included (Gas & Electricity, Water, Council Tax) - Broadband & TV Licence Included - Double Occupancy by Separate Negotiation - Short Walk to Queensbury Parade - 0.6 Miles from Jubilee Line Tube Station - Two Shared ...
Latest commercial property to rent
£9,216 pa (£768 pcm) Office 2, Westmoreland Road, Queensbury NW9
- For Office Use Only - Total approx. Sq ft: 307 - Communal Kitchen - Communal WC - Communal Guest Clock rooms - CCTV Cameras - Door Entry system - 24 Hour access - Gas Central Heating - Air Conditioning - No Parking - Available now
£15,780 pa (£1,315 pcm) Office 3, Westmoreland Road, Queensbury NW9
- For Office Use Only - Total approx. Sq ft: 526 - Communal Kitchen - Communal WC - Communal Guest Clock rooms - CCTV Cameras - Door Entry system - 24 Hour access - Gas Central Heating - Air Conditioning - No Parking - Available now
£12,000 pa (£1,000 pcm) Masons Avenue, Harrow HA3
- Office To Let - Utility Bills Included - Business Rates Included - £1050 Per Month - VAT Applicable - 24 Hour Access - Suitable For 4-5 Persons - Close to Harrow Centre & Harrow And Wealdstone Station - Secured premises - A1 Usage - Shared Kitchen - ...
Meet the team
Kamlesh Padhra MARLA MNAEADirector
I have been a Director at Infinity since its formation in 2007 and I am involved in the sales, maintenance, accounts, and landlord/tenant disputes at Infinity. I’ve worked in property industry for the past 14 years with qualifications from Property Mark ARLA and NAEA. I am also a media commentator for local and national broadcasters on property related matters.
Satish Patel MARLA MNAEADirector
With 15 years’ experience in property and qualifications from Property Mark ARLA and NAEA, I bring experience managing my own property portfolio to Infinity as a Director. My specialties include lettings, marketing, business development, and keeping our business model up to date within the ever-changing property climate.
Kamlesh SingaraSenior Sales Consultant
As head of the Infinity Sales Department, it’s my responsibility to have extensive knowledge of the local area and communities particularly when it comes to what properties are currently for sale and their values. I began working as a estate agent in 2002 and have spent the majority of my career working with a corporate estate agency.
Mirela RaduRenewals Consultant
Before transitioning to working with Infinity, I spent one and a half years in the beauty section and then transferred into the accounting office of a retail department store. I felt that would give me a solid foundation as I moved into being a property professional. I’m currently working with the Renewals Department as a consultant and look forward to obtain my letting exams and become accredited with Property Mark ARLA.
Kevin S N PandenProperty Consultant
Before joining Infinity, I worked in the hotel and the hospitality sector for 10 years. I grew up helping my family with our properties and learning from the ground up. At Infinity, my main responsibility is Maintenance and Licensing. My goal is to become a member of Property Mark ARLA and NAEA.
I previously worked as an assistant manager for an accountant practice.For the past 18 months I have worked for Infinity as a Lettings Administrator. I love helping people with rentals and I’m proud of that. In future I see myself working as a lettings negotiator.
Shashi PatelSenior Lettings Negotiator
I’ve worked in the property industry for 15 years and have been at Infinity for the last decade. I love my role as a Senior Lettings Negotiator.As a people’s person, I value creating and building relationships. I am committed in working closely with landlords and tenants to ensure that are at ease and every process runs smoothly.
Nimisha BhikhaAccounts Consultant
My career background has been formulated within the technology sector and resides in accounts and finance. Here at Infinity, my main priority is to ensure our clients get their rents paid on time. My other responsibilities include liaising with landlords and tenants effectively, as well as keeping on top of accounts reconciliation and credit control. As the business grows, I work with the team to streamline new accounting procedures, to make sure our clients are in the best possible hands.