Infinity Property Solutions, HA3
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||29||£461,369||20 weeks||Residential to rent||38||£1,374 pcm||8 weeks|
|Commercial for sale||2||£199,975||60 weeks|
|Commercial to let||2||£22,620 pa||34 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
We are pleased to offer for sale this spacious five/six bedroom family home situated in this sought after road in Kenton and is situated within easy access to local schools, shopping facilities, bus routes and places of worship. Accommodation ...
We are pleased to offer for sale this very well presented and spacious four bedroom end of terrace family home situated on the popular Rayners Lane Nash estate. The property is in a great location as it’s within walking distance to Rayners Lane tube ...
Infinity Property Solutions are pleased to offer for sale this terraced family home located on the borders of Kensal Rise and Kensal Green. Benefits include two reception rooms, kitchen, rear storage area, scope for extension (stpp), and a shed at ...
Latest residential property to rent
£650 pcm (£150 pw) Stanhope Avenue, Harrow HA3
- All Utility Bills Included Except Electric Bill - Single Occupancy Only - Closest Station Is Harrow Wealdstone (Bakerloo Line) Tube - Studio Flat On The Ground Floor - Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge - Shower Room & WC - Share of Garden - Gas Central ...
£1,600 pcm (£369 pw) Christchurch Gardens, Harrow HA3
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House - Closest Station Harrow & Wealdstone (Bakerloo and Overground) Tube - 2 Double Bedrooms - 1 Single Bedroom - 2 Receptions - Kitchen - Family Bathroom - Ground Floor WC - Garden - Side Garage - Parking For 1 Car - ...
£1,650 pcm (£381 pw) Halsbury Road West, Northolt UB5
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Property - Closest Station South Harrow (Piccadilly) Station - 2 Double Bedrooms - 1 Single Bedroom - Through Lounge - Kitchen - Family Bathroom - Double Glazing - Garden - Parking For 2 Cars - Available From 05/12/2018 - To ...
Latest commercial property for sale
£50,000 Offers over Station Road, Harrow HA1
- Beauty & Therapy Centre Situated On The Popular Station Road - Established For 30 Years - £8500 Business Rates, Advised By The Current Owner - £32,400 Annual Rent - 4 Bedroom Flat Generating £18,000 Per Annum - Shower Room - Separate WC - £50,000 ...
£349,950 Guide price Kenton Park Parade, Kenton Road, Queensbury, Harrow HA3
- Investors Only - Excellent Location - Currently been used as a A2 Unit - Chain Free - Nearest Station Kenton (Bakerloo and Overground Line) - Current Rent £18,000pa - Potential Gross Rental Yield of 5.1% - Contact us on for a viewing on
Latest commercial property to rent
£12,792 pa (£1,066 pcm) 2nd Floor, Cunningham House, 19-21 Westfield Lane, Harrow HA3
- Cunningham House is located just off Kenton Road - The serviced office located on the 2nd floor and is inclusive of utility bills - 1 car parking space included - Shared facilities - 457 square foot - Available 01.09.18 - To view call Infinity ...
£32,400 pa (£2,700 pcm) Station Road, Harrow HA1
- Beauty & Therapy Centre Situated On The Popular Station Road - Established For 30 Years - £8500 Business Rates, Advised By The Current Owner - £32,400 Annual Rent - 4 Bedroom Flat Generating £18,000 Per Annum - £50,000 Premium For Benefit Of The ...
Meet the team
Kamlesh Padhra MARLA MNAEASales Director
I have been a Director at Infinity since its formation in 2007 and I am involved in the sales, maintenance, accounts, and landlord/tenant disputes at Infinity. I’ve worked in property industry for the past 14 years with qualifications from Property Mark ARLA and NAEA. I am also a media commentator for local and national broadcasters on property related matters.
Satish Patel MARLA MNAEALettings Director
With 15 years’ experience in property and qualifications from Property Mark ARLA and NAEA, I bring experience managing my own property portfolio to Infinity as a Director. My specialties include lettings, marketing, business development, and keeping our business model up to date within the ever-changing property climate.
I started working for Infinity after a 3-year career as a shift manager in the hospitality sector. Since working with people is something I did every day in that industry, I knew it would transfer well to my new duties in marketing and social media in a property firm. My goal is to increase my experience at Infinity to work in the Lettings Department.
Kamlesh SingaraSenior Sales Consultant
As head of the Infinity Sales Department, it’s my responsibility to have extensive knowledge of the local area and communities particularly when it comes to what properties are currently for sale and their values. I began working as a estate agent in 2002 and have spent the majority of my career working with a corporate estate agency.
Mirela RaduRenewals Consultant
Before transitioning to working with Infinity, I spent one and a half years in the beauty section and then transferred into the accounting office of a retail department store. I felt that would give me a solid foundation as I moved into being a property professional. I’m currently working with the Renewals Department as a consultant and look forward to obtain my letting exams and become accredited with Property Mark ARLA.
Bhavin PatelProperty Consultant
Working at Infinity allows me to continue to broaden the scope of my real estate knowledge and keep advancing in the company. When I joined the firm, I brought the experience of owning, developing, maintaining, and letting 2 HMO properties.
Kevin S N PandenProperty Consultant
Before joining Infinity, I worked in the hotel and the hospitality sector for 10 years. I grew up helping my family with our properties and learning from the ground up. At Infinity, my main responsibility is Maintenance and Licensing. My goal is to become a member of Property Mark ARLA and NAEA.
I previously worked as an assistant manager for an accountant practice.For the past 18 months I have worked for Infinity as a Lettings Administrator. I love helping people with rentals and I’m proud of that. In future I see myself working as a lettings negotiator.
Shashi PatelSenior Lettings Negotiator
I’ve worked in the property industry for 15 years and have been at Infinity for the last decade. I love my role as a Senior Lettings Negotiator.As a people’s person, I value creating and building relationships. I am committed in working closely with landlords and tenants to ensure that are at ease and every process runs smoothly.
Nimisha BhikhaAccounts Consultant
My career background has been formulated within the technology sector and resides in accounts and finance. Here at Infinity, my main priority is to ensure our clients get their rents paid on time. My other responsibilities include liaising with landlords and tenants effectively, as well as keeping on top of accounts reconciliation and credit control. As the business grows, I work with the team to streamline new accounting procedures, to make sure our clients are in the best possible hands.