Prime Estates, B36
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||51||£232,794||14 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£325,000 Offers in region of
*** detached *** tandem garage *** driveway *** two receptions *** three bedrooms *** what A great find! There aren't many detached properties within the roads surrounding St Mary & St Margarets of Castle Bromwich. This property has been modernised ...
£70,000 Fixed price
*** 25% shared ownership *** you rent the remaining 75% share *** not freehold *** ___________________________________________________________________________________________________ You need to type in your search bar the following:- or click on the ...
£450,000 Offers over
*** detached *** five bedrooms *** three reception rooms *** driveway *** garage *** wow what a great Family home situated on the corner of a cul-de-sac location, with further potential for extension, conversion, or adaptability creating the perfect ...