PRITCHARDS - FOR THE FINEST PROPERTY IN BATH Click to add image Change At Pritchards, we strive to give you the kind of service you would expect from the longest-established estate agents in Bath. We are friendly and efficient, and our knowledge of property in Bath and the surrounding areas means that, whatever the market conditions, we have the expertise to get the best results.
- INTELLIGENT MARKETING - QUALITY SERVICE Click to add image Change
- ALL KEY NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL PORTAL WEBSITE ADVERTISING
- HEART OF CITY OFFICE
- ONE OF THE MOST VISIBLE PROPERTY VIEWING WINDOWS IN THE CITY
- HIGH QUALITY SALES BROCHURES, FLOORPLANS AND MAPPING
- REGULAR SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITY
- REGULAR UPDATES FROM DEDICATED PRITCHARDS SALES NEGOTIATOR THROUGHOUT TRANSACTION
- EXTENSIVE DATABASE OF BUYERS
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||66||£768,702||23 weeks||Residential to rent||5||£1,759 pcm||4 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
A rare opportunity to purchase an impressive first and second floor apartment forming part of an elegant Grade I Listed Georgian Crescent house in a prime residential area, just a few minutes walk from the centre of Bath. Garage available by separate ...
£699,500 Guide price
Guide Price: £699,500 An extremely light and airy open plan 4 bedroom detached property which has been completely remodeled to a very high specification by the current owners and is located in a convenient position within Norton St Philip.
Latest residential property to rent
£2,250 pcm (£519 pw)
Available from 25th Jan 2018
A superb 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom courtyard apartment forming the lower ground floor of a majestic Georgian townhouse in Sydney Place, opposite the Holburne Museum and Sydney Gardens, and a level walk into the centre of Bath.