Reeds Rains, M32
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||41||£177,365||32 weeks||Residential to rent||8||£706 pcm||3 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
just look at this spacious bay fronted stunning apartment! No onward chain! Early viewing A must for the size, standard and location! Shared ownership! Available to purchase on A 25% basis with rent payable on the other 75%. Option also to buy ...
gorgeous semi detached townhouse with four bedrooms including possible downstairs living accommodation. En-suite to the master bedroom, living/family room with juliette balcony all set over three floors with all floors having bathrooms/washrooms. Two ...
£130,000 Offers over
stunning second floor apartment with juliette balcony set in A secure gated development. Spacious executive apartment beautifully presented throughout, two spacious bedrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and modern bathroom with bath ...
Latest residential property to rent
£650 pcm (£150 pw) Wardle Close, Stretford, Manchester M32
simply stunning apartment that needs to be viewed internally with balcony! Two spacious double bedroomed first floor apartment, gorgeous kitchen with appliances and modern bathroom. Mostly light oak hardwood flooring, feature fireplace, recently ...
£750 pcm (£173 pw) Milner Street, Old Trafford, Manchester M16
spacious period terrace property. Three good sized bedrooms. Separate lounge and dining room. Spacious 13 foot kitchen. Bathroom with white suite and electric shower over bath. Cellars and good sized courtyard garden ideal for enjoying the summer ...
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Rochester Avenue, Chorlton Cum Hardy, Manchester M21
stunning four/five bedroomed townhouse! Fantastic chorlton location with additional 18 foot garage and secure gated parking! Master bedroom with en-suite! Additional downstairs WC. Fully modernized! Early and internal viewing is essential! Part ...