Your Move - Attenborough & Co, DE56
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||98||£192,930||16 weeks||Residential to rent||10||£507 pcm||4 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
* Traditional mid terrace home * Three bedrooms * Two reception rooms * Walking distance to town centre * Rear garden * In need of refurbishment * Great first time buyer home * Potential rental income £475pcm * Good public transport links * Easy ...
* Stunning late 18th century cottage * Four double bedrooms * Two reception rooms * Modern fitted kitchen * Separate utility room * Located in the town centre * Front and rear gardens * Many original features * Off street parking * Gas central heating
* Smart modern townhouse * Popular residential area * Two bedrooms * Open plan living/dining room * Parking for two * Single garage * Pleasant rear garden * Well presented throughout * Great first time buyer home * Potential lettings income £550pcm
Latest residential property to rent
£525 pcm (£121 pw) Mill Lane, Belper DE56
* Charming two bedroom cottage * Walking distance to town centre * Two reception rooms * Fitted kitchen and bathroom * Front and rear yards * Gas central heating * Close to the local park * EPC rating D * Employed or retired only * Pets at Landlords ...
£500 pcm (£115 pw) Providence Street, Ripley DE5
* Two bedroom mid terrace * Very well presented throughout * Large Lounge/Dining Room * Modern fitted kitchen * Modern bathroom * Close to Ripley Town Centre * Generous garden * Gas central heating * Double glazed throughout * Unfurnished * EPC ...
£495 pcm (£114 pw) Main Street, Horsley Woodhouse, Ilkeston DE7
* Spacious first floor flat * Immaculately presented * Two double bedrooms * Large Lounge/Diner * Kitchen/Diner * Bathroom * Off street parking * Available now * EPC rating D * Employed or retired only * No pets * No smokers * No children