Your Move, CA7
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||89||£175,217||53 weeks||Residential to rent||15||£477 pcm||11 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£190,000 Guide price
* no onward chain. Beautifully presented detached bungalow * This deceptively spacious bungalow which benefits from double glazing and lpg central heating comprises an entrance hall, a living room with patio doors to the garden, a kitchen/dining room ...
£95,000 Offers in region of
* no onward chain * This spacious end of terrace house is with walking distance of Wigton town. The property which briefly comprises to the ground floor a living room/dining room with a feature fireplace and a door to the useful cellar room, a ...
£90,000 Offers in region of
* spacious family house. Popular village location * Benefiting from double glazing and solid fuel heating, this lovely family house comprises to the ground floor an entrance hall with a useful storage cupboard, a through lounge with a solid fuel ...
Latest residential property to rent
£985 pcm (£227 pw) Grange View, Wigton CA7
Description TThis spacious detached house is situated on one of the most popular estates in Wigton. The modern property has a garage and gardens and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises a hall, ...
£375 pcm (£87 pw) King Street, Wigton CA7
* well presented town center location * This spacious maisonette is located in Wigton conservation area. The property benefits from gas central heating and the accommodation comprises steps leading from King Street to the first floor landing, a ...
£425 pcm (£98 pw) Charlotte Court, Wigton CA7
* available soon * This modern ground floor flat benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and the accommodation comprises a living room, a kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room/wc. There is an allocated parking space for one car. The ...