Skip to main content Skip to footer

Let 2 Buy Cyprus, 3026

Call +44 330 098 9601 | Email agent

  • Let 2 Buy Cyprus is a company that specializes in helping people buy homes in Cyprus. We are a young family business that started because the owner who lives in Cyprus and is married to a Cypriot noticed there were a surplus of houses for sale, there were people wanting to buy but were being prevented due to large deposits now being required by banks. Let 2 Buy Cyprus offers 5 different interest free payment schemes. That is right interest free! Each payment comes directly off the price of the home. Plus, the homes are not over priced as we provide an independent valuation report from a chartered surveyor so you know you are getting good value!
  • Interest Free Four of the 5 schemes involve paying for 25% of the property value over 2 or 3 years. With 25% of the property paid off banks will finance the remaining 75% if that is what you require. So what are the benefits to the buyer? it allows people to purchase an investment home that they and their family can enjoy immediately. The home is secured at todays price but paid off years later. At least 25% of the value of the property is paid off interest free, which is worth taking advantage of even if you are fortunate enough to have all the cash. On top of that there is a release clause! So, if your circumstances change or Cyprus life is not for you just return the keys after the agreed term!
  • Let 2 Buy Cyprus is a company that specializes in helping people buy homes in Cyprus. We are a young family business that started because the owner who lives in Cyprus and is married to a Cypriot noticed there were a surplus of houses for sale, there were people wanting to buy but were being prevented due to large deposits now being required by banks. Let 2 Buy Cyprus offers 5 different interest free payment schemes. That is right interest free! Each payment comes directly off the price of the home. Plus, the homes are not over priced as we provide an independent valuation report from a chartered surveyor so you know you are getting good value!
  • Interest Free Four of the 5 schemes involve paying for 25% of the property value over 2 or 3 years. With 25% of the property paid off banks will finance the remaining 75% if that is what you require. So what are the benefits to the buyer? it allows people to purchase an investment home that they and their family can enjoy immediately. The home is secured at todays price but paid off years later. At least 25% of the value of the property is paid off interest free, which is worth taking advantage of even if you are fortunate enough to have all the cash. On top of that there is a release clause! So, if your circumstances change or Cyprus life is not for you just return the keys after the agreed term!
Properties Number of properties Avg. asking price Avg. listing age
Overseas residential properties 5 £204,492 n/a

Latest property overseas

See all property overseas from this agent