* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Premier textiles and accessories Ltd operates from an attractive mill complex in Long Eaton, on the outskirts of Nottingham.
There are four distinct yet intertwined sections to the company.
1. Embroidery facilities on a commercial scale provided for businesses as far afield as Glasgow, Brighton, Guernsey and even Sydney. Typical production runs include embroidered sweatbands for iconic sporting venues such as Wimbledon, as well as embroidered Headbands for the Panama hats for the British Olympic team and document bags for a wide range of clients in the Motor Trade.They source garments for clients and embroider them. The list goes on to include embroidered logos on Harris and Norfolk tweed hats and clothing.
2. Knitting from a range of machines covering 2.5gg, 5gg, 7gg, 10gg and 12gg in addition to 7 small circular hosiery machines, including 2 from Sangiacomo. The large machines undertake contract knitting for other company’s in the knitting trade, and produce the fabric for their own production of Ski/Outdoor hats, the bobbles for which are produced on their German Nestel machine. The small circulars produce towelling Sweatbands and Headbands for Sport and Industrial use. Pony tail rings, hairbands along with belt buckle and ring covers are also manufactured and with some adaptation a headband for medical purposes. The wristbands and headbands are manufactured plain or striped, and many are then embroidered for promotional purposes. The business is currently producing orders for EE and , all of which will be embroidered. Their Sangiacomo machines produce wristbands with a full jacquard design.
3. Printing on to t-shirts, Polo shirts and sweatshirts especially where embroidery is not a viable option.
4. Sale of quality hats and caps. Sole rights to the sale and distribution of a range of UK produced hats and caps made largely from wool tweed fabric and sold under the’Simon Fairfax’ brand name.
The business also does one off print runs of embroidered t-shirts and sweatshirts for various High Street companies as well as providing embroidery carrying cases for various up market retail products.
Sales and turnover have been rising since 2013 and the company continues to grow its database and gain new orders. This all results in a business that is showing an increase in profitability over the last two years.
This therefore provides a tremendous opportunity for either a new owner with an entrepreneurial flair or indeed somebody with an embroidery or a textile engineering background.
The list of equipment included in the sale is extensive and covers all eventualities that will arise in the embroidering industry.
To add to this, the current owners are prepared to grant a new lease with an annual rental of £6000 per annum to new owners subject to terms and conditions.
This therefore represents a tremendous opportunity to acquire a dynamic business at a very advantageous price.
For more information about this property, please contact Blacks Business Brokers, BL9 on +44 161 937 5978 * (local rate)
Contact Blacks Business Brokers about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Blacks Business Brokers, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Blacks Business Brokers for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.