* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Guide price £35,000 - £40,000
Established tea rooms
Furnished & equipped as seen
Seafront location close to waterways and boating lake
Great investment opportunity to acquire 3-year rolling lease
Summary guide price £35,000-£40,000. Great investment. An opportunity to acquire a 3-year rolling lease on this established tea rooms. The property is situated in this popular seafront location close to the many leisure facilities available in great yarmouth.
Description an opportunity to acquire a 3-year rolling lease on this established tea rooms situated in this popular seafront location close to the many leisure facilities available in great yarmouth.
Tea Rooms Irregular Shaped Room 19' 2" max x 28' 6" max ( 5.84m max x 8.69m max ) Seating area with approximately 25 inside and 20 outside covers, counter leading to
Kitchen Area Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, windows to front, side and rear.
Agent's Note We would like to make it clear that we are only selling the remainder of a 3-year rolling lease and the purchase prices does not include the waterways or boating lake.
Agent's Note We have been advised by the vendor that there is £2.7m lottery funding expected to refurbish the surrounding waterways and boating lake.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown, NR30 on +44 1493 742210 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.