Built originally as ‘The Moor’ circa 1825. This Georgian styled Gentleman’s residence is constructed of brick under slate roof with fine portico entrance. In 1964 the house had been renamed ‘Chaddesden Grange’ and was given by the Carlin family for the use as a convent. At which time the Chapel Extension was added by the Presentation Sisters. In 1990 the Community of the Holy Name made it their home and the house became known as ‘The Convent of the Holy Name.’ Substantially extended in 1988 with a residential block and conservatory and link corridor in 2006. Accommodation - The property comprises the Locally Listed, Original Georgian residence built circa 1825 and modern three storey residential block extension, Chapel and Link Corridors, all situated in approx. 4.4 acres or thereabouts of mature garden and park land. A number of the trees are included within a Tree Preservation Order. The original house has been substantially upgraded including the installation of UPVC double glazed windows throughout.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Milner Commercial. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Milner Commercial for full details and further information.