BusinessPlease Quote Reference B05778
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market Lusted Deli.
The business is currently closed and therefore is being sold as an asset/ lease transfer value only, allowing any new owner to put their own stamp on this flexible shop unit.
The shop is being sold due to ill health and comes with A1 use only.
Our client had built up a loyal clientele in their business next door with its fresh menu of Indian favourites which included samosas, curry’s, onion bhajis, spinach saag aloos and daals and had intended to include these options in delis new menu.
Any new owner would instantly benefit from including any of the following to help attract a new customer base -
- Freshly made baguettes, wraps, sandwiches, paninis and rolls.
- Pre-made high quality ready meals.
- Cured meats, cheeses, olives and choice of antipasto dishes.
- Fresh juices, smoothies, health focused drinks and fruit salads.
- Freshly made breads, croissants and pastries.
- Locally sourced foods, coffee and teas.
- New outside catering menu.
- Vegan, gluten free and vegetarian options.
- Local deliveries and online food ordering.
The shop is currently set up for takeaway customers only however there is available space both internally and externally for customer seating which again would help to attract both residents and passing trade.
Any new buyer may look to change the name or business focus (with full approval of the landlord).
A new 5-year lease will be offered.Location
Lusted Deli is located in a small parade of shops on Lusted Hall Lane in Tatsfield, Westerham in Surrey.
The small parade includes a convenience store and Dog groomers.
The area is a very popular and affluent residential area which includes Biggin Hill Children & Family Centre and Stocks Hill Medical Centre and just minutes from Biggin Hill Airport.
Tatsfield is a village and civil parish in the Tandridge district of Surrey which borders both Kent and Greater London and just 20 miles south of Charing Cross.
It is conveniently located just off the M25 motorway.
Nearest mainline station is Oxted.
The business benefits from a large pavement area to the front of the unit which allows customer parking for 4 x cars.PremisesFront external -
Internal space -
- Wide pavement space, ideal for customer parking or an enclosed area of customer seating.
- Electric shutter.
Rear external -
- Glass fronted cabinets for both chilled and hot food options.
- Green service counter.
- Prep sink unit and storage cupboards.
- Storage shelving, prep benches, microwave.
- Separate office / kitchen area.
- Large storeroom with further hand wash facilities.
- Staff toilet.
- Shared access, owners parking and additional storage facilities.
The deli will be offered with a new 5-year lease term paying just £7,500 per year and a 3-year break clause, the shop unit falls under the business rates threshold and therefore would be exempt from paying any business rates in the current year.Hours
Not currently trading.
A new owner can add the hours they would choose to open.StaffN/A