Land for saleHigh Street / Rhode Street, Chatham, Kent ME4
Local area information
- New Road Primary School 0.2 miles
- St Michael's RC Primary School 0.3 miles
- Chatham 0.3 miles
- Gillingham (Kent) 1.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Excellent mixed-use development opportunity
- Medway becoming prominent engineering, manufacturing and creative stronghold
- Outline planning consent
- Mix of flats, creative studios, co-working space and offices
- Approximate population of 270,000
- Less than 10 minutes walk to train station
- Excellent road and rail links to London
- Visible position fronting three streets in Chatham
The site benefits from outline planning consent (ref MC/21/3671) for up to 175 private flats with
1,990 sq. Ft of creative arts studios, 2,100 sq. Ft of co-working space/ office space, 1,800 sq. Ft of flexible co-working space and 152 car parking spaces.
The site is considered to be a key development opportunity to assist the regeneration of the town centre, which has experienced significant economic change.
Medway is already home to many well-known businesses including bose and BAE Systems, and is one of the South East's most prominent areas for the engineering and manufacturing sectors, as well as a growing number of creative businesses.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Avison Young - Land & Development. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Avison Young - Land & Development for full details and further information.