Retail premises for saleCarlisle, England, United Kingdom CA2
Local area information
- Carlisle 0.3 miles
- Caldew Lea School 0.4 miles
- Progress Schools - Carlisle (SEN) 0.4 miles
- Dalston (Cumbria) 3.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Carlisle to find out more about the area.
Features and description
Please quote reference B07239
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Colmore Catering Services, a highly rated delivery and outside catering business in Carlisle.
The business was established by our clients in 2007, building up an excellent reputation and repeat client base.
Colmore Catering Services has now come to the market due to family commitments.
Mobile catering service -
- Colmore catering services also a weekly delivery round service to businesses in the Carlisle and surrounding areas. They have a number of vans who travel to deliver sandwiches/baguettes/pastries and traybakes etc.
- Outside Catering services for business lunches and corporate events, weddings and functions.
As seen by the pictures, they offer a wide range of services.
Key selling points -
- A well established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- All fixtures, fittings and equipment included making this a real Turn Key business opportunity
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
- Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
Scope to improve -
- Advertising and marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media
- Expand the area geographically
- Explore online voucher discounters such as Wowcher, Groupon and Tastecard
- Extend the operating hours
All fixtures, fittings and equipment included in the sale. There are also three sign written vans. A full breakdown and further information can be made available upon request.
Colmore Catering Services is based around the Carlisle area.
Occupies a rented premises.
Kitchen unit with a roller shutter door to front and mezzanine storage.
There is free parking immediately outside the premises.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with the rent at £8,736 per annum.
Due to the nature of the business, it operates all year round.
We are advised that the business is run and managed by the owner, with the help of 4 part-time staff and casuals when required.
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £214,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hilton Smythe Business Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hilton Smythe Business Sales for full details and further information.