Restaurant for salePinner, England, United Kingdom HA5
Local area information
- Eastcote 0.1 miles
- Newnham Junior School 0.4 miles
- Newnham Infant and Nursery School 0.4 miles
- Ruislip Manor 0.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Harrow to find out more about the area.
Features and description
Please quote reference B07379
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Patisserie Brione Limited, a highly rated bakery and cafe in Pinner, Harrow.
Patisserie Brione Limited was first established by our client in 2013, building up an excellent reputation and regular client base during its short time of trading. As seen by the online ratings and reviews, the business is extremely popular within the local community.
The business has now come to the open market due to a change of direction.
Patisserie Brione Limited is an authentic patisserie and cafe that offers homemade cakes and pastries. They're prepared on the premises using local ingredients wherever possible and are freshly prepared to order.
The business enjoys great reviews such as;
- “What a delight. From each delicious individual bite to the warm friendly service, this bountiful afternoon teas was unique and memorable. I will be recommending this superb family patisserie to everyone I know!”
- “Lovely place with a very humble family running the business. Tried their coffee walnut and Black Forest cake and would definitely recommend it. The presentation, the taste, everything was amazing!”
- “Great staff, great service, great coffee and ohhh the pastries!”
The business further benefits from an A3 licence with no hours restriction and a 5 star hygiene rating.
Key selling points -
- A well established business with an enviable reputation and many existing customers
- Prime trading position in a salubrious area with lots of footfall
- All fixtures, fittings and equipment included in the sale making this a real Turnkey business opportunity
- Current owners happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success of the business
- Ideal owner managed or partnership business
Scope to improve -
- Advertising and Marketing campaign
- Maximise the use of social media
- Extend the opening hours, perhaps opening as a bistro in the evenings
- Website to extol the products and services sold
- Introduce a delivery service
Patisserie Brione Limited is located on Field End Road, in Pinner, Harrow.
The business is beautifully presented with clear visible signage and distinctive livery. The business has a pleasing upmarket feel.
Cafe space - Glazed door and windows to front creating a light, airy and inviting interior. Tiled floor, suspended ceiling with feature chandeliers, nice quality tables and chairs along with breakfast bar providing approximately 45 covers plus 2 at the bar, air conditioning and CCTV system. Open plan food service area with 3 glass fronted and refrigerated serve over counters, bespoke drawer storage with generous run of worktop above, Expobar 2 group coffee machine, coffee grinder, feature pendant lighting, 3 under counter fridges and 3 glass fronted drink chillers.
Kitchen area - There is a comprehensively equipped catering kitchen with non slip flooring and wall cladding, 5 stainless steel preparation tables, 2 under counter fridges, 2 electric induction ovens, 1 range style cooker with 6 burners and fan oven, 1 gas stove and gas oven, 1 salamander grill, full extraction system with stainless steel canopy, freestanding shelving, 2 large stand mixers, Walk-in Freezer and Walk-in Fridge, wall mounted bug zapper, magnetic knife and utensil storage, deep stainless steel sink with spray tap, door to rear alleyway.
Wash-up area with stainless steel sink and drainer and commercial dish washer.
Dry goods store with perimeter shelving and floor storage space
Customer WC with a handwash basin
Staff WC with toilet, hand wash basin and staff lockers
External - The business is secured by an electric remote controlled shutter. There is a small terrace to the front with a number of table and chairs.
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, currently on a 15 year lease. The rent is £27,000 per annum, but the business rates at £7,800 per annum.
The current trading hours are -
Monday – Closed
Tuesday to Saturday – 8:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday - Closed
We are advised that the business is run and managed by both owners, with the help of family members.
We are advised as per the 2022 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £235,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hilton Smythe Business Sales. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hilton Smythe Business Sales for full details and further information.